How to Promote Test Prep Services
Tutoring -- especially test prep -- is a high margin service industry. Spending a few bucks on promotional items can make a big difference in your ability to gather and close leads at the next college fair or back to school night.
Before you begin brainstorming ways to reach more students, you must first make sure you're fully prepared to deliver the best possible test prep experience for your students.
Click below to learn how we can help you improve your test prep tutoring to include 100% branded test score reports, 100+ hours of online video solutions, custom quizzes, email progress reports, tutor support resources, detailed analytics, and much more.
We've helped hundreds of tutors across the U.S. and around the world to improve results, generate referrals, and increase revenue. So schedule a demo today to learn how we can help you grow your tutoring company!
Once you're confident that you've got your test prep offering optimized, you'll want to start thinking about ways to get it in front of more parents and students. Here are a few suggestions for some very low hanging fruit that can help you get the attention of your market.
Branded Promotional Items To Get Customers Attention
- Branded Refrigerator Magnets With Testing Calendar Dates
- Branded Pencils
- Branded "Stress Brains"
- Branded Water Bottles can be surprisingly affordable.
Once you've got their attention, it's time to dazzle them with all the features and benefits that set your system apart. Here are a few suggestions to help you close the sale and deliver an exceptional test prep experience.
Branded Items that Help You Close Sales Consultations
- Branded SAT & ACT Course Workbooks
- Branded SAT & ACT Test Score Reports
- Branded Custom SAT & ACT Quizzes (sign up for a software demo to see more)
- Branded ACT/SAT Diagnostic Questionnaire
- For more information on Clear Choice Test Prep's custom branded test prep system, please book a software demo by clicking the button below.
Sign up for a Software Demo
Do It Yourself Branded Promotional Items
- Branded Info Packets for Parents
- Branded Info Packets for Students
Promotional Items Tutors Should Absolutely Avoid
- Branded Clothing:
- Your students do NOT want to wear anything with your logo on it.
- Candy, Cookies, or Anything Else That's Edible
- Giving away anything edible is a little creepy.
- Cash, Gift Cards, Discounts, and Anything Else That Feels Like a Kickback.
- Nothing says "we value you as a customer" like, "New customers are worth $50.00!"
- Anything You Wouldn't Enthusiastically Use or Give To Your Own Child.
- This includes fidget spinners, obviously.
Hope you've enjoyed this post. We try to make sure that everything we post here is actionable. Let us know if you have any questions. And be sure to subscribe to our blog so you don't miss any free tools for tutors!